Apart from advantages from the policy advocacy, the members get exclusive services from BACCO. These services include:
- Various supports to members on issues with Government agencies.
- Supports on issues with foreign clients / countries. Through its regular meetings and social gathering, BACCO members will interact and network with biggest movers of the global call center and BPO services at home an abroad.
- Supports on participation in international call center events.
- Exclusive participation of events, training designed for BACCO members only.
- Discounted facility on every event or program compared to the services to non-members.
- Moreover, BACCO is working to make its membership preferential to Government agencies on various purposes.
Membership comprises of General Member and Associate Member categories. There shall be 2 (two) categories of Membership i.e. 'General Member' and 'Associate Member' ;
- Individuals, firms, joint stock companies or associate bodies whether local or foreign engaged in call center operation and/or Business Process Outsourcing having obtained operational/telecommunication license for the purpose from Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Authority (BTRC) shall be eligible for General Membership; and
- Individuals, firms, joint stock companies or associate bodies whether local or foreign engaged in providing infrastructure and support services to call center and/or Business Process Outsourcing operations having obtained necessary permission/license for the purpose either from BTRC or any other appropriate government authority of Bangladesh shall be eligible for Associate Membership subject to the condition that this category of members shall not have any voting right and cannot be candidate(s) for election as a member of the Executive Committee.
Want to Join BACCO?